- This event has passed.
Public Comment Meeting on Rulemaking to Reduce Oil and Gas GHG Emissions
December 7, 2022 @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Staff at the Air Pollution Control Division want you to get involved in developing new oversight requirements for oil and gas production operations. We will include the requirements in a rulemaking to verify that operators are reducing greenhouse gas emissions to meet new standards. This rulemaking is part of Colorado’s efforts to reduce emissions through the Greenhouse Gas Roadmap and to address the critical issue of climate change.
We will hold at least three stakeholder meetings and two public comment meetings on the rulemaking. The stakeholder meetings will be for division staff to offer informational presentations. The public comment meetings will be for division staff to answer questions. Translation and meeting interpretation services are available upon request through the online written comment form or the meeting registration form. All meetings will be over Zoom. This is the current schedule:
- Wednesday, October 5 – Stakeholder meeting, 9 – 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 12 – Public comment meeting, 1. – 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 30 – Stakeholder meeting, 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 7 – Public comment meeting, 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 11 – Stakeholder meeting, 1 – 2:30 p.m.
Visit this website to learn more about Colorado’s efforts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from oil and gas operations
Leave a Reply