- This event has passed.
Colorado Clean Truck Strategy Public Meeting
March 31 @ 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT), Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE), and the Colorado Energy Office (CEO) will host a series of joint online public meetings in March 2022 to share the draft Colorado Clean Truck Strategy and hear public comments.
- Participate in one of the public meetings listed below.
- Submit a public comment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comments submitted via email will be published, without contact information, on this webpage.
- View submitted public comments here.
- Reach out to email@example.com if you’d like to meet with state staff on this topic, or have a presentation and discussion about this topic at your organization’s next meeting.
Public Meeting #2
March 31st, 2022
2:00 p.m.- 3:30 p.m.
Register for the meeting here: