- This event has passed.
APCD Public Meeting on Phillips 66 Draft Fenceline Monitoring Plan
February 25 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Please join us to learn more about the Phillips 66 draft fenceline monitoring plan and share your comments.
- Wednesday, February 15, 6:00-8:00 p.m. in person and virtual: Register over Zoom or register to join us in person at Eagle Pointe Rec Center, 6060 Parkway Dr, Commerce City, CO 80022
- Saturday, February 25, 10:00 am – 12:00 p.m. virtual: Register over Zoom
Air toxics emissions can cause serious health effects. Recognizing Colorado communities’ right to know about exposures to air toxics in real time, HB 21-1189 (“Air Toxics Act”) requires real-time fenceline monitoring at four facilities and the sharing of this air quality data with communities.
The four facilities covered under the Air Toxics Act are:
- Suncor Refinery, Commerce City
- Phillips 66 Fuel Terminal, Commerce City
- Sinclair Trucking Fuel Terminal, Henderson
- Goodrich Carbon Aircraft Manufacturing, Pueblo
Phillips 66 is the second of the four covered facilities to submit a draft fenceline monitoring plan and must commence fenceline monitoring by 07/01/24. Phillips 66’s draft fenceline monitoring plan is available for review in English and Spanish. The Public Comment period for Phillip 66’s draft fenceline monitoring plan is open until 4/11/2023. Please send comments or questions to: email@example.com. Please include your name and organization, if applicable.