- This event has passed.
APCD Listening Session on Ozone
April 26 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
This session is for the general public and will be held remotely via Zoom. Please register here in advance to attend.
Colorado is actively planning next steps in addressing ozone in the North Front Range. This listening session will build upon information shared in January, focusing on potential reduction strategies being considered, and provide opportunities to share concerns and suggestions. Attend to learn about ozone planning, ask questions, and share comments.
- Greetings and ground rules (5 min)- Nathalie Eddy/Lauren McDonnel
- Introductory remarks (5 min)- Michael Ogletree
- Presentation on severe ozone reclassification in Colorado’s North Front Range and reduction strategies being considered (30 min) – Dena Wojtach
- Break (5 min)
- Ask questions & share comments (70 min) – Michael Ogletree, Garry Kaufman, Mike Silverstein, Gordon Pierce & Dena Wojtach
- Closing remarks (5 min) – Michael Ogletree